Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board and that’s where you come in.
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for an analytical individual to join our production support team.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Triage tickets to ensure the correct information is recorded and passed to the relevant team
- Ensure tickets are up to date and support tickets to resolution
- Problem-solve and investigate queries
- Work to strict deadlines for delivery
- Configure the OneHub system to match agreed specifications
- Troubleshoot system and data issues
- Support multiple tickets simultaneously
- Unit test completed work and peer review colleagues’ work
- Run adhoc reports as required
- Document processes
- Maintain confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
- Administrative and ad hoc activities as required
Minimum skillset required:
- Strong numeric skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking / time-management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Microsoft Excel – basic
- Coding experience (C# ideal)
- Microsoft Access
- Industry experience – payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc.
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and office environment
We know that everyone has commitments outside of work, and we don’t want anyone to feel they’re not able to apply to come and work for us based on the hours they are able to work. We have people working all kinds of working patterns here at Benefex to fit around childcare, public transport, and even their Wednesday evening football match! If you’re not looking for full time working hours, then come and chat to us and we’ll do our best to agree a working pattern with you that works for both you and the business. We recognise that great work is all about what you deliver for the organisation… not the hours you’re in the office.