Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
Fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Software Implementation Specialist.
The main duties for this role include
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery
- Configuring the RewardHub system to match agreed specifications
- Working on a variety of projects - flexible benefits, TRS, pensions auto-enrolment etc.
- Supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Attend project meetings with colleagues or clients as required
- Unit testing completed work, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work
- Working through issues and defects identified on test logs
- Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve queries
- Reviewing and validating incoming client data
- Raising any data validation queries to consultants or clients
- Working with Data Services team to produce payroll and provider reports
- Documenting processes
- Problem solving and investigating queries
- Troubleshooting system and data issues
- Administrative and ad hoc activities as required
- Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
Minimum Skill-set required
- Strong numeric skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking / time-management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Microsoft Excel - intermediate
- Preferably have technical experience
- Coding experience (C# ideal)
- Microsoft Access
- Industry experience - payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc.