Have you got the BenefeX Factor?
Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
Fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Telesales Executive.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive with lots of skills to bring to the table.
Working within the Sales team your main focus will be to drive new business and help us achieve our high growth ambitions for 2017 and beyond.
You’ll need to generate qualified leads and arrange meetings for the Sales and Senior Consultants. This will involve identifying opportunities through inbound and outbound activity over the phone and via email.
The main duties for this role include:
- Outbound meeting and lead generation – predominantly achieved through cold and warm calling.
- Develop and nurture existing and potential clients through marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign follow-up.
- Research prospective clients and maintain data quality, relevant information about prospects and history of campaigns and leads.
- Maintain prospective client relationships in a polite and professional manner.
- Work alongside all Benefex departments to ensure that prospective clients are effectively and appropriately supported.
- Assist the wider team in the writing and distribution of outbound e-mail campaigns.
- Follow up on inbound leads and distribute information where requested.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism within all aspects of the job role.
If you have the following, we’d really like to meet you:
- Demonstrable record in outbound sales and/or marketing.
- Proven experience of outbound calling capability.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent experience.
- Track record of building and developing prospective client relationships.
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, sales orientated and confident.
- Ability to problem-solve; identify issues and use initiative to generate recommendations.
- Experience of using CRM software to manage potential prospects.
- Ability to follow sales process.
- Experience within the Reward and Benefits sector.
- Industry insight and knowledge of SaaS would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Salesforce.com software.
- Ability to work within a target driven sales team and independently.
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme.
- Great team and innovative office environment.
- A competitive salary plus commission.