Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board… and that’s where you come in.
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for a Pensions Associate to join our consulting team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the lead Consultant and provide high quality support to deliver our auto enrolment solution to clients. The candidate will be responsible for the creation of the system design documentation for approval by the client. Thereafter, they will be responsible for supporting the testing, both internal and client testing.
What you will be doing?
- Building strong relationships with consultants and your portfolio of clients
- Conducting research
- Analysing and presenting the results
- Data modelling and analysis
- Independently respond to queries and requests from Consultants, providers and clients
- Communicating with clients effectively at all levels
- General administration
None!! Although this would definitely suit someone from the financial sector or a recent business/finance graduate
- An interest in data and the configuration of our auto enrolment solution
- An interest in how legislation requirements and the configuration of our system are shaped
- A really keen interest in learning about auto-enrolment requirements
- Although not essential having a basic understanding of Pension industry regulations and current legislation would be awesome!
Rewards for you:
Benefits include 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!) Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme Great team and innovative office environment. We will support this employee through the PMI Auto Enrolment Certification qualification too.