Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board and that’s where you come in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Consultant to join our wonderful Corporate Benefits team within Benefex Financial Solutions, the broking arm of Benefex Ltd.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Providing quality advice on regulated products to corporate clients on the following benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance & Medical Trusts
- Dental Insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Retain and develop client portfolio of Healthcare contracts
- Identify cross selling opportunities and record and maintain in Salesforce
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Consult with the client to understand their needs and objectives
- Support clients with the implementation of schemes and ongoing management
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers
- Support junior members of the team
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed services to the client in line with the Benefex project plan
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge
- Identify ways of improving proposition and feedback to the business
- To work closely with Benefex Client Service Directors and Consultancy team to deliver terms as required by the business. This may involve weekly project calls and attending and presenting at quarterly client meetings.
Minimum level of experience required: (including any industry-specific experience)
- Minimum 5-years' experience in the healthcare industry in a client-facing role
- Experience advising corporate clients on healthcare products
- Knowledge of group risk products would be useful
Minimum skillset required:
- Report writing
- IF7 or equivalent
- CII Level 4 qualified (Diploma level or above), or working towards
- Presentation skills
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- A competitive salary
We know that everyone has commitments outside of work, and we don’t want anyone to feel they’re not able to apply to come and work for us based on the hours they are able to work. We have people working all kinds of working patterns here at Benefex to fit around childcare, public transport, and even their Wednesday evening football match! If you’re not looking for full time working hours, then come and chat to us and we’ll do our best to agree a working pattern with you that works for both you and the business. We recognise that great work is all about what you deliver for the organisation… not the hours you’re in the office.