We're the fantastic Data Services team within a fast-paced technology business and we want to work with fabulous people like you!
We are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best, we need the most brilliant people out there on board… That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Data Services Specialist to join our existing team, managing the inbound and outbound processing of data for our clients and providers. We provide a core function to the business and the clients we service, and your role is a key part of our success. You’ll be driven and motivated to deliver quality reports within agreed timescales, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure we continue to succeed as a team.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be processing incoming HR data from clients using our internal software and checking its accuracy on the way – we’re all about getting it right first time! This could be used for their Flexible Benefits Scheme, Total Reward Statements,or Pension Auto-Enrolment to name just a few services we provide for our clients.
We also export, check and send reports from our software to payroll and benefit providers to agreed SLAs. This is to ensure the right people have the right information to support the schemes.
When you’re not dealing with reports, you’ll have your ‘Problem Solving’ hat on, resolving data-related queries from both our internal teams and our clients. You’ll play a key role in ensuring people get the information they need, so communication plays a big part in what we do.
Here at Benefex we all achieve together so we also support other teams where we can, such as testing the systems before we release them to clients to make sure they’re ready and working.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
- You’ll be a whizz with computers and familiar with Excel (intermediate level).
- Exceptional attention to detail - in other words, eyes like a hawk.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A keen problem solver.
- A fantastic communicator.
- Able to write in a professional manner.
- A strong team player.
- Impeccable time management.
- A quick learner to new systems.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
It would be great if you had previous experience of working with payroll/benefits/pensions data, but it’s not essential.
Even better would be if you have had experience with SQL, but again not essential - we will train you up!
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, starting at £17,500. You’ll also get the below benefits as standard.
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and office environment