Do you have superhuman organisation and communication skills and love liaising with clients? Do you have the ability to motivate the people around you and get tasks done quickly and efficiently?
Well, you’re in luck! Benefex are looking for Client Services Managers to act as a dedicated ‘day-to-day’ services contact for a portfolio of clients.
This role is extremely busy and not for the fainthearted, but for the right person this really could be the start to an amazing consultancy career. You will be working with our Client Services team as well as every other department in the business to deliver the amazing services that our clients want and expect.
‘Day-to-day service’ tasks: (what you will be doing!)
- You will have responsibility for managing the ‘day-to-day service’ relationship for the client HR function and payroll teams.
- You will be the dedicated contact for all client representatives within a portfolio of clients.
- You will schedule and conduct monthly SLA client reviews.
- Meet with clients to discuss service needs.
- Be knowledgeable on the scheme designs for your portfolio and provide advice to ESC and Data Services when needed.
- Manage all ‘in life’ escalations from clients.
- Deliver scheme training to ESC and Data Services prior to enrolment periods.
- Be involved in the handover of client designs from Client Success to Implementations and Implementations to Data Services.
- Support client enrolment roadshows.
- You will own the reporting relating to your clients for the ‘services’ team.
- Ensure handover documentation is complete prior to schemes going ‘live’.
- Be confident to feedback all metrics, concerns, findings and issues to the Client Services Director.
Minimum level of experience:
- Someone who has a real passion for Benefex, understands our business through and through and encompasses our values.
- We’re looking for a real complete finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work.
- Someone who will interact and work with every department, talking to stakeholders internally and externally on all levels to achieve the best.
- An amazingly organised person, with phenomenal attention to detail.
- Someone who is ready and willing to give 100%.
- Previous experience in managing client relationships.
- Customer service experience.
Minimum skillset required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding self-initiative
- Eyes like a hawk - with super strong attention to detail
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme.
- Great team and innovative office environment.
- A competitive salary.
This is such an exciting opportunity, the sky really is the limit!