Are you currently working in the Employee Benefits industry and looking for a new challenge and rewarding career? Do you have superhuman organisation and communication skills and love liaising with clients? Well, you’re in luck.
The future of work is changing. We're transforming how people experience work, every day. Employees are demanding more from their workplace. We love to feel like we really belong at work, and Benefex deliver this by designing meaningful employee experiences, every day.
As well as being an award-winning employee benefits provider, we've developed a whole host of HR tools and employee experience software all on one, easy-to-use platform. We can help you evolve your employee value proposition to invite in incredible candidates, immerse your people into your culture, and inspire your employees to develop and grow with you.
Our OneHub technology can be shaped to fit your requirements. Our agile platform grows with you, and allows employees to access their benefits anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Benefex are looking for Client Services Managers to act as a dedicated ‘day-to-day’ services contact for a portfolio of clients.
This role is extremely busy and not for the faint hearted but for the right person this really could be the start of an amazing career. You will be working with our Client Services team as well as every other department in the business to deliver the amazing services that our clients want and expect.
‘Day to day service’ tasks: (what you will be doing!)
- You will have responsibility for managing the ‘day to day service’ relationship for the client HR function and payroll teams
- You will be the dedicated contact for all client representatives within a portfolio of clients
- You will schedule and conduct monthly SLA client reviews
- Meet with clients to discuss service needs
- Be knowledgeable on the scheme designs for your portfolio and provide advice to ESC and Data Services when needed
- Manage all ‘in life’ escalations form clients
- Deliver scheme training to ESC and Data Services prior to enrolment periods
- Be involved in the handover of client designs from Client Success to Implementations, and Implementations to Data Services
- Support client enrolment roadshows
- You will own the reporting relating to your clients for the ‘services’ team
- Ensure handover documentation is complete prior to schemes going ‘live’
- Be confident to feedback all metrics, concerns, findings and issues to the Client Services Director
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- A competitive salary