Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board… and that’s where you come in.
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for people just like you to join our team as Accounts Assistant.
You will be joining a busy Finance team to take responsibility for ensuring that purchase invoices, employee expenses, company credit cards and banking transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner as well as taking ownership for our monthly supplier payment runs.
This role will also include responsibility for:
- Accounting related to our broking subsidiary company including providing month end analysis to the Financial Controller
- Reviewing and highlighting any missing commission or fees with corporate broking team
- Providing monthly Management Information to the business
- Take responsibility in managing the invoice reconciliation process for a major customer, this would entail ensuring that the provider invoices reconcile with their flexible benefit scheme reports and querying any discrepancies
- Manage the process directly with the customer to ensure that it is paid and to keep an up to date tracker of their annual spend
- 1 year's experience working within a similar role
- Confident in working with corporate clients
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- A competitive salary