Benefex and Eversheds: Complex Auto-Enrolment Issues Roundtables
Benefex is joining forces with law experts Eversheds for two auto-enrolment roundtables in London and Manchester this Spring, to help employers fine tune their auto-enrolment strategies and find solutions to any difficult issues they’re experiencing.
You will be able to learn from us and other employers in these small group sessions, led by auto-enrolment experts from Benefex and Eversheds. We will be sharing lessons learned including:
- who is in, and out, of scope - 50 shades of grey
- updating your payroll systems - options and costs
- communicating with staff - what is working
- offsetting the cost of auto-enrolment - innovative approaches
- the DWP’s plans to simplify auto-enrolment
Numbers will be limited to give you the opportunity to consult experts and peers and share your experiences. If your organisation has passed its staging date these sessions will be less relevant to you.
Roundtable sessions are £99+VAT per place and will be held on the following dates:
Manchester - Wednesday 1 May - 09.30-12.30 (followed by lunch) London - Tuesday 7 May - 09.30-12.30 (followed by lunch)