Senior Sales Consultant
The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Consultant role is to enable, drive and execute against Benefex’s high growth ambitions. This will involve developing your own talent pipeline and also following up on leads provided by the Sales Executives. Once leads have been identified the Senior Sales Consultant will plan and execute any interaction with the client including face to face meetings, presentations, and tender proposals.
The main duties for this role include:
• Drive business in the UK to achieve and surpass sales targets, business goals and objectives.
• Ensure effective interaction and co-operation within Benefex departments ensuring all prospective clients are effectively and appropriately supported
• Managing pipeline, generating leads and managing these leads from introduction to closure, including presentations, bid management, and negotiations.
• Support the development, communication, and implementation of effective sales growth strategies and processes across a sales force
• Provide senior level representation at meetings with prospective client
Required knowledge, skills and experience
• Demonstrable record in consultative or services led environment
• Proven experience of delivering in a senior sales role
• Strong background in SaaS or experience in solution sales within software and services industry
• Strong track record of building and developing client relations and sale lead generation
Location - Southampton, Hampshire (with the opportunity to work from home)
Salary - Competitive + benefits