Who wouldn’t like access to hundreds of discount and cashback offers for products and services you buy every day?
Well, a voluntary benefits scheme gives your employees unlimited access to 'not available on the high street' discounts and cashback from hundreds of well-known retailers.
One of the largest staff discount schemes in the UK, RewardPlus™, our voluntary benefits solution, gives your employees access to more than 2,000 top retailers and over 1,500 discount and cashback offers. Brands include Marks and Spencer, Apple, B&Q, Argos and HMV.
Why Benefex RewardPlus™ for voluntary benefits?
- Access to over 2,000 top brand retailers
- More than 1,500 discount and cashback offers
- A secure extranet connection
- Multi-channel, hard-working employee communications included in the ongoing per employee costs
- A dedicated telephone helpdesk and mailbox for employee queries
- A scheme with high employee usage - high engagement
- The facility to track and measure all activity through our online RewardManager (MIS)
The cost of implementing a voluntary benefits scheme is very little compared to many other popular benefits, but is of high value to employees as they can utilise the scheme all year round.
Taking as little as three to six weeks to put in place, RewardPlus™ also combines both online discounts and cashback on one site. This means that your employees can enjoy instant discounts and accumulate cashback without visiting multiple sites.
See for yourself
To arrange your free trial of RewardPlus™ and see the benefits your employees could be experiencing for yourself please contact us.