As winners of multiple awards for our reward and benefit communication strategies, be assured that we know how to get your message across.
Engaging, helpful and innovative communications are an essential part of a successful reward and benefits launch or re-vamp. Effective communication strategies raise awareness and create interest in your benefit offering, ultimately leading to higher levels of employee engagement and excellent take-up rates.
We can work with you to design and produce your reward brand and internal marketing materials that will engage your employees and boost participation in your scheme. These can be aligned completely with your wider corporate branding, or you may choose to develop a complementary internal brand. Our experts can go through the options with you to deliver the solution that’s right for your business.
- Communication channels recently used include:
- Face to face: presentations/roadshows/‘meet the provider’sessions
- Outbound direct contact: email/text messaging
- Inbound direct contact: helpdesk/email
- Online: webcasts/podcasts/web-based training/screen savers
- Offline: payslip messaging/brochures/poster campaigns
- Social media: Facebook groups/LinkedIn
- Branded merchandise: pens/mugs/USB sticks/novelty items
- Feedback: feedback questionnaires/surveys (on and offline)/focus groups