Benefex offers a complete benefit broking consultancy service. Tailored solutions are delivered to employees via the award-winning Reward Hub.*
Whatever your needs are in the changing world of employee benefits, Benefex can find the right path for you to follow.
Advice, design and practical solutions
Our comprehensive advisory service can work with our clients to design and deliver practical cost efficient solutions to their specific benefit needs.
We offer solutions under three main disciplines:
- Contract-based pensions
- Private medical and healthcare solutions
- Protection benefits
- We can help design, implement and manage contract based pensions including Group Personal Pension Plans and Group Self Invested Plans.
- We will look to achieve the best combination of fund choice, charging structures and managed outcomes that can be obtained from the pension market place.
- We will advise on appropriate scheme governance, selection of default funds and bespoke lifestyle options in preparation for employees’ retirement.
- We will look to ensure that all solutions are fully compliant with both RDR and the needs of auto-enrolment*.
Private medical and healthcare needs
- Solutions for businesses of all sizes. We can provide full consultancy on managed risk solutions, the best rates for smaller company plans or getting the best from health cash plans.
- Full consultancy around integrated health and well-being programmes, absence management and the interaction with their protection benefits.
- Advice on other products such as health screening, dental schemes, travel insurance and employee assistance programmes.
- Full service for international healthcare needs for global mobile workforces.
We work with you to find the best protection solutions for your workforce. We ensure that you’re aware of potential alternatives, or areas that might need to be considered in light of the ever-changing employee legislation, such as the age discrimination and gender directive issues.
We include the following benefits:
- Group Life
- Group Income Protection
- Group Critical Illness
- Group Personal Accident
We can also advise on the use of multi-national pooling of our clients protection and healthcare benefits.